06 May 2010

Spring Day Tote


Pin It!
I'd like to share my newest pdf tutorial with you. It is called Spring Day Tote. I just listed it in my Etsy shop.


The tote bag measures about 12" x 11 1/2" and has a 2 1/2" gusset. The handle drop on the bag pictured is about 5 1/2", however you can make the handles longer if you wish. 

There are 2 large pockets on the outside of the bag, 1 in front, 1 in back. There is 1 pocket on the inside. This tote is fully lined and is nicely padded. There is a magnetic snap closure.

I used 3 coordinating fabrics to construct the pictured tote. My fabric is Boutique by Chez Moi for Moda. The outside pockets have piping at the top edge. You can choose to add decorative top-stitching like I did, as well. 

The fabric brooch can be made any size and from your choice of fabric combinations, I used 2 matching fabrics. It has a brooch pin back and is removable. 

Hope you like it! Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails