15 April 2009

Pincushions! and Charm Packs


Pin It!
I love pincushions. I have several in my little craft studio that I have either made, was given or collected along the way.

This post has a dual purpose: one, to show you my new pincushions and two, to show you a charm pack that is new to my Etsy shop. And actually you will see why I am writing about both of these things in one post.

Here is one of my pincushions. I used an Oh Cherry Oh charm pack to make it. I have just added this charm pack to my shop. It is a sweetie! Designed by Me and My Sister for Moda. I love it! There is a sampling of this wonderful collection further down the post. I used 4 different squares to make my pincushion. It is also a new addition to my shop.





This is just a sampling of the goodies in the Oh Cherry charm pack.



My second pincushion is made with my Candy Kisses charm pack. I posted a preview of this charm pack a few days ago. You can view it here.





Both charm packs and pincushions are available at my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. oh... the pin cushions are soooooo adorable! it could be a yummy cake :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I am going to Have to make one some of these, they are too cute.
    I LOVE THEM :)
    Prayers, Bo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails