07 February 2013

My Blog, a work in progress


Pin It!
I have been working on my blog recently, trying to make it more appealing. It is a slow process because I am doing it all myself with help from some nice tutorials I'm finding around the Internet. And why am I doing it myself, you ask. Well it's because I'm too cheap it's fun and it brings back memories of the programming class I took back in the stone ages in college before I decided to go to nursing school. With the way my blog looks, I think I should have taken a few more programming classes. But you know what, it's ok, 'cuz it's mine.

Anyway, please pardon the wonkiness. I can't say that it's gonna get better right away, but I can say that I will be messing around with it as time allows. And if you happen upon my blog and this post and you have some words of wisdom for me, please leave a comment or contact me. I allows love to hear from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails