04 November 2010

Quilted Christmas Ball Ornaments


Pin It!
I have just listed this newest of my tutorials, the Quilted Christmas Ball Ornament. I first made this a couple months ago as a gift for my Mom, you can read about that here.

Recently my daughter and I sat down and made some more of these and created this tutorial to list in my Etsy shop.

These are limited only by your imagination. They require only scrap fabric and trims plus a few other things.

Here is the one I made for my Mom:


















This next one, Mr & Mrs Frosty, was created by my daughter.


















Here is my Jingle Bells ornament:


















Here is my shabby cottage chic ornament:


















and here is my red plum ornament:


















Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely! I love the Jingle Bells, or maybe the Red Plum. These would make a great addition to my Theme Party Thursday Linky. Stop by and link up if you get the chance! :)
    -Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Chic! So love the idea...my to do list is getting longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails