15 April 2010

Kitchen Kitsch? Maybe


Pin It!
I'l like to show you my newest listing. It is a PDF tutorial for making this little chickie pot topper.

I made these and sold them at local shows a couple years ago. It all started when my Dad gave me a similar one and I fell in love with it. I used it all the time. It served me quite well.

Recently my little chickie had to be retired from use. I depended on it so much that I had to replace it and so I created this tutorial.

I think you will find it quite handy in your kitchen.





















3 comments:

  1. Found you through Follow Me Friday. Glad I did! Come by and visit me when you get a chance:-)

    http://www.myinnerfoodzilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your cute blog at Follow me Friday! I'm at AGalNeeds...I'll be following! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails