20 February 2010

Crocheted Etsy Finds


Pin It!
Back again for another weekly treat of beautiful Etsy finds, this time some  pretty sweet hand crocheted beauties. Take a look!

Granny Square Dish
Granny Square Dish from Speckless

Roses Flower Scarf, crocheted, 64 inches long
Roses Flower Scarf from Eclectica By Jan

Ruffle Maroon Scarf, The Ruffled Garnet
Ruffle Maroon Scarf from Megnificent Co

Crochet Doily, Rose Parade, with roses and carnations
Crochet Doily Rose Parade from Mishap

blue girls vintage button slippers
Blue Girls Vintage Button Slippers from The Recycled Pearl

Did I do good? Oh I think so, you must agree! These are sweet.

I will be back in 1 week with some more beautiful Etsy finds. If you'd like to have one of your items featured next week please be sure to email me or watch for my post on the Etsy forum under promotions. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. All of these are lovely - thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds!

    All of these are lovely!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails