05 June 2009

Magnetic Board


Pin It!
Here is my beautiful custom order magnetic board handcrafted by Luthien from Pimp & Paint. She is a very talented artist as you can see. I have been following her blog for some little while and have been amazed at the wonderul works of art she produces. I encourage you to take a look. She recently opened a shop on etsy and has some of her work for sale there. And she does custom orders as well, like my magnetic board.

This magnetic board has handpainted roses, which I just love. It has gorgeous decoupage victorian ladies and sheet music. It has been given an aged look which is perfect. The lower part of the board is magnetic and it came with these cute little tile magnets. The whole thing is too sweet.

Another of Luthien's artworks is this coaster, made in a similar way with an aged look and decoupage. And as I told Luthien, I will be using this for my tea when I'm crafting. Thanks Luthien these are truly beautiful.



1 comment:

  1. :)) oh sunday girl :)) thank you for the wonderful write up! hope you'll enjoy the magnetic board for a long long time :)))i'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails