01 May 2009

Swanky Hipster Messenger Bag


Pin It!
My daughter asked me one day to make her a hipster type messenger bag with a very long strap to wear across the body. I thought about that for awhile and came up with this, my version of a messenger bag, a mini messenger bag.

It is kinda cute if I do say so myself. You can grab it when you are just running out for a few errands or maybe going to the movies, a bike ride, for a walk, or a casual night out. It's perfect when you don't have a lot to carry.

I used the Swanky fabric line Jelly Roll by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics to construct this bag. It is fully lined although it is a very light and thin bag, you'll hardly know its there.

It has a velcro closure and about a 52" strap so you can wear it across the body. The bag measures approx. 8"x8".

It is now available at my Etsy shop.



2 comments:

  1. That is really cute, I Love the colors you used. I have always loved a small bag.
    Prayers, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! it looks really gorgeous! young girls will love these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails